May 7th, 2009
Hot out of the oven is the latest update to Alpha 1. Included with this release are a number of fixes for the installer, and brand new data formatting library.
For those of you that are into the nitty gritty, here’s the changelog (download here):
- Updated installer UI for improved compatibility with Internet Explorer.
- Shortened the timezone dropdown in the installer so that it doesn’t overflow its container.
- Fixed problem with installer navigation breaking after viewing step 4.
- Added automatic creation of base application classes and files during installation.
- Added permissions check to installer validation process following user-specified directories (step 2).
- Added a unified library for handling data formats (to replace other classes and reduce redundancy). Includes support for CSV, JSON, and YAML.