0.2.0 ReleasedJuly 2nd, 2009
Alpha 2 is now available for download. Quite a few additions and improvements have been made, so take a look! Some noteworthy additions are full Twitter API support, database data/structure importing and exporting with SQL, XML, YAML, and CSV, and multi-controller delegation.
View the changelog below (download here):
- Fixed bug where YAML indentation would not be consistent in the YAML data class. Nested arrays and other data types are now handled properly.
- PHP error reporting is now configurable through the main config file.
- Controller delegation has been expanded to support multiple class hierarchies. For example, if the application doesn’t have a matching controller, it should look for a built-in Bedrock controller, etc.
- Added CSV, XML, and YAML support to the model layer for importing and exporting data and structure.
- Changed the current implementation of the logger to use “target” classes instead of “output streams.”
- Added a common “Target” interface that can be implemented to add third-party support to the logger.
- Added sample application files to framework files, including recommended directory structure.
- Added initial version of the plugin API.
- Added basic user authentication support with initial support for database-based authentication.
- Added support for REST based services.
- Added a Twitter service mapping all official Twitter API calls.